Roscoe’s revolutionary Backcountry short combines the ease and comfort of a running short with technical fabric and functional pockets. Outside Online calls these "The Best Backpacking Shorts".
We all secretly know that running shorts are awesome for backpacking, but they lack durability. And pockets. Roscoe’s revolutionary Backcountry short combines the ease and comfort of a running short with technical fabric and functional pockets. Lightweight, quick-dry, 2-way stretch fabric with ripstop construction stays cool, breathes, and withstands abrasion. Elastic waistband minimizes pressure points and stays comfortable whether carrying a pack or adventuring on the river. Two front hand pockets and one zippered back pocket give you options for keys, cash or cards. The Backcountry short is perfect for the hike/dip-in-the-lake combo.
- Fabric: 52% Nylon/48% Polyester ripstop fabric which stretches, resists tearing, and dries quickly.
- Elastic waistband insures comfort on the water or carrying a pack.
- Lightweight YKK zippered back pocket secures key, cash, or cards.
- Open, easy access front hand pockets.
- 4” inseam.
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection.
- Weight: 4 oz. (size M)
7 oz. 52% Nylon/48% Polyester ripstop fabric. An incredibly lightweight, stretchy, quick-dry material that withstands abrasion and resists tearing thanks to ripstop construction.