This is not your ordinary outdoor pant. Utilizing a slightly heavier weight, but highly breathable, 4-way stretch, Nylon/Lycra blend, waffle-weave fabric provides for exceptional durability, great range of motion, and next to skin comfort. With thoughtful features including doubled knees and seat, spacious but unobtrusive side zip pockets, built in calf-cinches that keep pant legs rolled up when desired, and exceptional construction make this style an all-mountain favorite. The Washakie is a technical workhorse built for climbing and hiking. With their versatility and comfort you will have them on anytime you're outside.
- Fabric: 95% Nylon/5% Lycra, DWR treated, waffle-weave, quick-dry, water and stain resistant.
- The doubled layers of fabric on the front legs and the seat of the pant provide added protection to these high wear areas.
- YKK zippers throughout including heavy-duty yet lightweight #5 reverse coil on side and back pockets.
- Open, easy access front hand pockets.
- Low profile built-in belt.
- Reflective quick-pull calf cinches to keep pant legs rolled up for climbing, biking, or wading when desired.
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement.
- Articulated knees increase range of motion.
- 2-inch hems resist fraying at heel and make rolling the pant leg easy.
- Sewn loop on the back waistband of pant accommodates a chalk bag for climbing or allows pant to be easily hung.
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection.
- Weight: 14 oz. (size 32x32)
95% Nylon/5% Lycra, DWR treated, waffle-weave. A premium synthetic fabric that combines durability, stretch, water and stain resistance with the comfort and moisture wicking properties attributable to its waffle-weave construction.